if you’re a little dancers blog who posts mostly little dancers (a little bit of dm is fine) please reblog this! i’m trying to make a bigger switch to little dancers so i need more blogs to follow!
Kaylee winning the Showbiz Solo Showdown
aka another cutie
Her face in the third picture is so funny! You can just see how excited she is!
The gif I made was from this 30 second clip of her dancing it at the dance awards. I found it here
As far as I know it hasn’t been uploaded anywhere else! I wish we could see the whole thing!
Kid Dancers 25 Day Challenge
Day 2: Top 5 Dancers
Jaycee and Brynn’s duet
I still don’t understand why they never competed it! I wanted to see it so bad
Kid Dancer’s 25 Day Challenge
Day 1: Favorite Studio
Orange County Performing Arts Academy
- The goal of this challenge is to complete a post every day with the given subject.
- You can start this challenge at any time you want!
- If you miss a day, no big deal, you can do more than one post in a day to make up for it, or just start back up again whenever you can.
- TAG ALL OF YOUR POSTS TO “#Kiddancers Challenge” so I can see all your great work!
IF YOU COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE
- Send me a message so that I can check all of your posts! (Yes I will make sure you have all of them, and they all must be tagged!)
- You will get a shoutout/congratulations post on my blog!
- You will also be added to a list of people on my blog under the page “Challenge” that have completed it!
But most of all, have fun! I will be completing the challenge as well, so you can see example posts on my blog every day if you are confused. Trust me, these challenges are super fun to do :).
I am so bad at actually finishing these once I start them. I gave up on the other one I started but i’m determined to start & finish this one! we’ll see how that goes haha
Kayla Mak is The Dance Awards’ Best Mini Female Dancer!
yay so happy for her! She deserves it! She’s amazing!
Yes! Tate’s was wonderful! I also really enjoyed Chloe East’s self choreographed solo this season! I love when the kids choreograph their own pieces because it makes it so genuine. I think Bostyn would be great at it! I think there are many dancers who could probably come up with great routines on their own that would be amazing. Hopefully we’ll see some more in the future dance seasons! (: